Monday, June 23, 2014

Hey everyone!

Frank asked me to post an invitation here for anyone interested in being a PostSecret virtual intern. You can work from home and make your own hours…or more like minutes. It should be a lot of fun.

The first task is to help with the creation of the PostSecret Digital Companion for the new hardcover book. You will be helping us review secrets to include, create content (your stories) and connect secrets. This assignment doesn’t pay but you will be given credit on the acknowledgement page.

If you'd like to get involved you can e-mail me at KKoegel13@gmail.com to get started!

If you are local, or not, the PostSecret picnic is coming up July 12th. Here is a link for more information:
http://www.postsecretcommunity.com/chat/viewtopic.php?t=368310

If you haven’t already, please pre-order the new PostSecret book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/006233901X/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=authorhcweb-20

Thanks!
-Katie (Head Summer Intern)

2 comments:

Tori's Tales said...

Hi Katie! I popped over an email earlier, I hope it reaches you ok!

Tori

Sarah Krueger said...

Hi! I know I am a couple years off, but I would really enjoy an opportunity to be involved with Post Secret. I sent Katie an email.

Thank you,
Sarah Krueger